Tuesday, December 23, 2008


I think i missed sth important again WANNA CRY WANNA CRY...
Sorry na A Tom, i really don know about my phone coz even my mom always complant me about this, but i turn it on rohot neang na. Next important time of NGB on 28th Dec 2008 will not over without me n my love te na, Promise.
1- Congreatulation to Phorsdey : i went to her bloge n she looked really like a princess, saart ort tas mong hoy.
2- Congreatulation to My Big Sis : Wish u all my best na sis n i really cant wait to join te na . P.S My Dad said Congreatulation to u too.

2 comments:

Sambo Samphors said...

thanks to ur dad. btw, looks like, i feel sth now. well,.. we all are with you. don't worry. things are gonna be just fine! Love,

Phossdey said...

Thank you to Phors Touch! We are sharing one piece of name eh? ^_^