Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Greeting from Cambodia

hey guys,

How are you doing? how is work? do you enjoy it?

I'm doing just okay here. life at work here is so boring and quiet,
so not really enjoy but i have to force myself to like it since i don't have others choices yet.

I'm extremely busy lately with my preparation the competition. Please wish me good luck guys =]

so best of luck for you all,

Rath,

IMG_1310 by you.
she's my [used to be] best friend wedding, wow she's so young 22yrs and her finance is 23yrs.
do you think they are so young? or we are too old to get married after 5 yrs? :P
so guys to NGBs whom haven't have partner yet, should care and choose one soon.
Or i might have bf before you guys nas =P

IMG_1285 by you.
it's me, it wasn't Holloween, but my elder sister try to make me look er...[witch] ;-)

IMG_0618 by you.
it's at my new house, it's a flat! my folks and i are doing some cook and playing card, it was fun and relax. so i can't wait to see you all ahd a animal party together :O) hope time fly soon.

Love you all,

Reported: Pe Pe
Blogged with the Flock Browser

3 comments:

Sambo Samphors said...

Lolz... is someone now having a partner and not telling??? spit it out girl!!!

PS: Love the witch look hehe...

blackandwhiter said...

thankssssssssssss Pok Pok (^-^)

who tov? please spit it out...come on!!!

Sambo Samphors said...

Haha... I doubt who too lolz...